Thursday, July 5, 2012

Divorce and Remarriage

I was thinking the other day that I would really like to get back into posting some thoughts, videos and articles on here. I have been listening to a lot of preachers lately including some Ken Boa as he goes through Ephesians (really great), also some from a local preacher Nathan Hawkins from the "Hub". i plan to listen to some more Piper or R.C. Sproul in the future. However, my wife and I listened to this video just this evening and I thought it would be a great start. It really is a great listen. It is from David Pawson's new website where he has made a lot of his teachings for free to ear :)
This is a hard topic to cover and I think he does superb.
Pawson must be pushing 82 years now and yet he continues to preach lively. He takes a hard line on this topic but preaches it with love as he is all so good at. I mean how do you get cheers and applause after a sermon like this one and while preaching a message that isn't exactly ear tickling for many of us? Or I suppose it depends on what you see as ear tickling.
May our desires become His desires :)

Divorce and remarriage

No comments:

Post a Comment